Saturday, February 23, 2013

VERTICAL HORIZON - BEST I EVER HAD

BEST I EVER HAD
So you sailed awayInto a gray sky morning.Now I'm here to stay,Love can be so boring.
Nothing quite the same now,
vertical horizon
I just say your name now.

But its not so bad,You're only the bestI ever had.You don't want me back.You're just the best I ever had.

So you stole my world,Now I'm just a phony.Remembering the girlLeaves me down and lonely.Sending in the weatherMake yourself feel better.

But it's not so bad,You're only the best I ever had.You don't need me back.You're just the best I ever had.

And it may take some timeto patch me up inside.But I can't take itso I run away and hide.And I may find in timethat you were always right.You're always right.

So you sailed away,into a gray sky morning.Now I'm here to stay,Love can be so boring.What was it you wanted?Could it be you're haunted?

But its not so bad,You're only the best I ever had.I don't want you back.You're just the best I ever had. The best I ever had.
Best I ever had. 
Title: VERTICAL HORIZON - BEST I EVER HAD; Written by Unknown; Rating: 5 dari 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harap berkomentar dengan baik,
janganlah berkomentar untuk memicu perselisihan antar agama,suku, bangsa, ras, dan golongan tertentu.
terimakasih sudah berkunjung dan telah berkomentar dengan baik